CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

I agree, it would be nice. On the other hand, CTO are not known...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I agree, it would be nice. On the other hand, CTO are not known for outrageous hype,and with many in the market gun shy with Bendigo, View and Monarch fresh in their minds, feel good announcements probably wouldn't have much impact. Thanks to the negative news re the above companies, interest in smaller gold stocks is poor. This is the main problem IMHO.
    Imagine you are thinking of buying your first motorcycle, and you are watching the motorcycle GP. Both Suzukis retire with mechanical problems before the race is half over. You turn off the TV in disgust, and say "that's it! I won't buy a motorcycle after all, as they're all very unreliable" It is that kind of thinking that has many good gold stocks undervalued by the market, especially when CTO is compared to failed, and teetering juniors. Apples are not oranges, much less a citrus fruit!
    What I think would be nicer, is if I can get my lunch hooks on the readies to buy more CTO before the market understands what CTO is. Hopefully other loyal CTO holders will too!
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2653281 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7556171 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.