SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

itabirite - 9 to 13 billion tons , page-27

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi Andres, agree GJ and GC are the pivots of SDL's success. Constant attacks of them based on past circumstances (IMO much of which is still not well understood by most) and now open ridicule of their judgement in in the intrinsic worth of the company (after a year or more of extensive due diligence with interest parties) is really below the belt.

IMO, Sundance has a very bright future (regardless of the model ultimately adopted: JV for development - production or a highly prized world-class asset target) is not a company where most holders are dying to get out in one piece.

I think they are also very shrewd operators and via the tender model, they are able to exploit the competitive tension (which I imagine to be very intense given China's having to relinquish the "SAY" already in-the-bag was not something taken lightly by the 2 African governments).

Sundance stated that the strategy forward would have firmly in mind both the interest of Sundance shareholders and for Congo and Cameroon. I think these 2 objectives are complementary.

The published $11 Billion valuation of Mlabam-Nabeba delivered to a global investor audience as well as to the People's Republic of China is not a crazy number. It is no more crazy than the $7.2B valuation the Chinese told the world what Simandou South (all dressed up with nowhere to go because China owns a partial-minority stake) is worth.

All the pieces of the jigsaw are falling into place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.