SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

itabirite - 9 to 13 billion tons , page-31

1. 10,494 Posts.
    ...What GJ truely wants remains unchanged - a good sell, presumablly 100%...

Jian Ke, you may have read the minds of at least one other person here who decided NOT to go as far as you have. What you stated is controversial and can attract criticism and attacks.

Although (while on the subject), this time I believe GJ will get a VERY good price.

Where do I stand ?

As I said, I don't interpret things literally. A JV for development and production and tender for commercial offtake is a fantastic way to disassociate the sp with an ultimate deal and tie the intrinsic value of the company back to the cash generation ability.

Never mind the $11 Bilion valuation (in production)

SDL sp is trading at just around 4% of what the PRC valued Simandou South (forget about in production status, or being ready-to-go. It's going absolutely nowhere).

There are a lot of folks who are conditioning themselves that SDL is stuffed and the sp can only be at a certain level because of the sp. Yet, I don't think they have a clue why the sp is where it has been for the last 12 months (which IMO confirms the market is always right for for a different reason).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.