SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Westcott i dont know why you were saying i was wrong other than...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    Westcott i dont know why you were saying i was wrong other than trying to mislead the readers.

Readers are no fool, they can check the facts from the website to confirm.

Core Mining has 690 million tonnes at 58% Fe with additional target of 395 to 540 million tonnes. A further 200-240 million tonnes have been identified as HIGH GRADE direct shipping ore ("DSO") which will bring the total DSO to 1 billion tonnes. Those are all JORC PROVEN resources. Severstal paid $15 million for 16.5% stake in Core mining.

Zanaga iron ore, in the republic of Congo has Itabirite 6.8 billion tonne Mineral Resource and a 2.5 billion tonne ore Reserve which all are reported in accordance with the JORC code and Zanaga is valued much less than Sundance, not even half of Sundance.

There is a written article on The Australian about core mining, indicating its going to follow the track of Andrew Forrest or Gina reinheart.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/move-over-twiggy-theres-a-new-man-in-town/story-e6frg9if-1226270170950

Sundance Direct shipping ore only 775.4 Million tonnes at 57.2% Fe. Its Itabirite Resource are much less than Zanaga iron ore and Sundance is valued at $300 million??? you got to be joking.

Ask yourself, why would investor want to invest $4.2 billion dollars on Sundance if they can get better value projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.