SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

itabirite is good, page-63

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Ok Dear Fatbucks, I'll simplify it into point form for you, if I must. Here are those posts condensed for you:

From the 1st post:

-Just bought into SDL after seeing it hit the news as the biggest falling stock on the ASX for that day (great achievement for SDL, finally hitting the new hourly news)

-Remembering it as grossly overpriced a year ago, I thought that maybe they had achieved something in the past year. After all, I remember the cheer squad cheering at how brilliant the new SDL board was. Hence, I pondered if it may be able to perhaps reach 18c again over the next year, so I impulse bought. After all, it did get to 66c a bit over a year ago. I had good memories of SDL being my bunny, as I shorted it a few times with many mates, and we all made easy money on it (you can look up post number , it is there for all to see, datestamped)

Now from the 2nd post:

-I read up on SDL and realised it's still overpriced.

-I concluded that If stocks could be animals, SDL would still be the dog I told everyone it was a year ago. Only problem is that this dog now has fleas, and it's lost 80% of it's share price. This is just my opinion of course. But you gotta say, I have a brilliant track record with this mutt.

Now,as for another order to be filled, I've put my bid down close to the 5c mark. Don't know if I will leave it there either, now that the truth seems to have caught up with SDL.

Now to the praise you claim I heaped on SDL. Oh I see it, yes. I said it made the news and was famous for a day. As the worst performing stock on the ASX. LOL!

If you don't believe any of this, just do what I told eyeswideopen to do. Go back and read my historical posting on SDL. They are all time stamped, even though many were moderated.

Once again, the above is AIMHOO. Make sure you DYOR. for your own sake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.