italian, greek and a jew

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    3 Best mates, an Italian a Greek and a Jew die and go to heaven, ST Peter meets them at the Pearly gates and offers all 3 one more chance on earth, however each was has a special condition, the Italian must no longer eat pasta or he will be straight back to heaven, the Jew must stop being consumed by money and the Greek must refrain from the traditional sexual endeavors. They all accept this and find themselves back on earth.

Whilst walking through the streets of Rome the Italian struggling with the thought of not eating pasta ever again, suddenly the aroma of freshly prepared pasta has him drooling, he can no longer resist, he rushes into the local cafe with the Jew and Greek hot on his trail trying to stop him... too late, he rushes in and orders the largest plate of pasta he possibly can, he pays for his meal and accidently drops the change on the floor, suddenly unable to resist money the Jew bends over in an attempt to pick up the coins and BANG The Greek goes back to Heaven.

I have tried to tidy up this joke as best I could, I hope you enjoyed it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.