ADV 3.85% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Italian Referendum?, page-2

1. 250 Posts.
    I think the fact that you have had no response to your question to date would tell you that most ADV SHers have little concern about any impact of an Italian referendum.
    At this stage of its developement ADV's shareprice will be mainly effected by the quality of their drilling results and the fiscal and marketing performance of management.
    Sentiment is the other biggy. In this case it is the sentiment toward the need for clean and renewable energy that has driven the "lithium boom". Even climate change sceptics are happy to accept new clean technology.
    Closer to home than Italy is the election of Donald Trump. One of the first things he will do when he assumes office is to make America energy independent and yes that includes fracking and mining coal. He will not commit America to green agreements or treaties that will cost jobs.
    I read on another thread "you30ate" argueing that coal will be around for a long time to come. I totally agree. We are still some time away from market acceptance of a truly viable alternative. Battery technology is now capable of providing household independence of the power grid. The next house I build will have 2 x 10 kw powerwall systems that will cost in the vicinity of $40,000 dollars and I will not connect to the grid and never pay another power bill. It will take me about 12 years to get my investment back.
    People associate Tesla with motor cars but in fact Tesla built the car to sell batteries. The American goverment are currently offering a $7ooo rebate to anyone who purchases the Model 3 that is coming out next year making it a $28000 motor car.
    However household solar will be a much bigger market for them.
    This brings me back to sentiment and President elect Trump. Overnight Trumps favourite and soon to be "Americas first daughter " Ivanka has declared that she will be making climate change her major cause while her father serves as President. This is great news for ADV shareholders as it means onging American presidential support for clean energy devolpement especially battery technology because Donald does not like unsightly wind turbines.
    ADV is extremely well placed to benefit from this worldwide sentiment with what we all hope is a large high grade deposit of lithium and graphite and thanks to Rusty we also now know there is a posibility of cobalt as well and yes Rusty and Shane are both straight shooters.
    It is important that we get to production as quickly as posible.
    Apologies for straying from your topic.
    Pie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $2.846K 22.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38461 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 12570 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.