AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Italy and Sales Staff

1. 150 Posts.
    Hi everyone

I haven't posted for a while, been sort of busy, but I caught up with NC on the phone tonight. More so to congratulate him on his eldest son achieving something pretty good (chip of the old block I think).

We naturally moved to Alexium as it excites me so much. He mentioned the majority of the sales team are in Italy closing something out. I asked him what that was, and naturally he was cautious and simply said "what it is, is something great for us" Does anyone know of anything out there? Has there been some threads on it?

Also (as I noticed the question asked on here), I asked what happen to Steve Gravely. The answer is nothing. NC has repositioned people as the business grows to the areas they are strongest on. Thats what he does so well.

Steve is now heading a CSM (Customer Service Management) team at AJX, with two other staff. Thats right, we have a customer service department at AJX. Incredible, to think! You don't have a customer service department if you don't have a portfolio of customers to serve. Basically as NC said, as the clients grow there is a need for follow up, after market service and value add sales and he doesn't want the dedicated sales staff wasting time on that as he wants them on the road. Schwartz is now running sales with a team of 3 (I think).

Just brilliant, and again, what is this Italy ? He also said the new facility will be finished in September and he has a big opening ceremony. Jokingly I asked if we were all invited. He said, if you all want to get on a plane and come to it, the more the merrier! in his words "Its going to look F**King sweet!" oooooh Nick - executive of the year HA-HA!

I just love whats going on at AJX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.