AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Italy and Sales Staff, page-45

1. 17,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Just found this posting jstall

I'd noticed he wasn't appearing in the same role as previously and been thinking of asking. Sensible decision though one might have hoped having that role would have eased the process of adding customers to pay their bills.

I think it was you who made a comment about whether you should chase a new customer. My answer is yes absolutely. And the newer they are the more important to manage that part of the relationship. A skilled salesperson, accounts payable or customer management person can always manage that question. It's not the what but the how

Notwithstanding that comment I like reading your posts and your obvious affection and admiration for nick. While I suspect a certain australia provider who has been selling their stake doesn't share that view I think most who have met or talked to him do

We are all certainly counting on him to care enough about ALL shareholders, whether they be institutional or retail, to make sure we get the information we need to feel comfortable and to ensure that his team continue the smart management and open style we associate with Nick
    Last edited by Parsifal: 04/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.