Italy - La Legue and 5 Star sworn in !!, page-32

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "you would have to be blind and stupid to believe any good will come of the trend of the last thirty years - simple arithmetic and common sense tells you that what the UN and The European Globalist are pursuing is unsustainable - the biggest losers will be/are the common folk of Europe"

Well if you bother to read what I actually post or the articles that I link, then you would see that at no point did I say that any good would come of the trends of the last 30 years. What the UN and the European globalists are pursuing is certainly unsustainable but for some bizarre reason you seem to think that a return to nationalism and fascism will solve problems, despite the spectacular fails of the 1930's.

I hardly think the skin color of your grandchildren or anybody else's skin color really matters very much when capitalism is plunging toward fascism and war which are the trends I was alluding to.

Your little ignorant racist rant is actually beneath you in my opinion and its a pity you lower yourself to the level of a brainless fascist thug, but I hope its just a temporary lapse on your part.

There seems to be some confusion as to the purpose of the European union so I might do something on that and not bother with individual posts for a bit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.