What angry words are you referring to, I just responded to your...

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    What angry words are you referring to, I just responded to your ridiculous thread because the picture you tried to paint is/was far from the truth,
    You tried make the Spaniards sound like they are a peaceful and loving community (Explain that to the Jews),
    The refugee crisis has been going on in Turkey since 2012, not overnight like you made it sound to be.
    The E.U and the U.S have been actively supporting terrorist groups in the Middle East for decades, another words they are directly responsible for the refugee crisis they were facing (till this virus situation).
    Now the so-called peace and loving people of Europe are blocking medical and humanitarian aid to each other and you want to say Erdogan is the bad guy.
    I think not. I believe he's only doing what all leaders are suppose to do, govern their country in the best interest of the people.
    Most of the E.U leaders don't like him because he has exposed them for being the incompetent lot that they are and we can see this from the way they are treating each other.
    Some of the E.U states are realising that when the going gets tough, its every man for himself...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.