ITE i.t.& e limited

(ITE)Exactly.... as stated before--for those who read-- the...

1. 399 Posts.
    (ITE)

Exactly.... as stated before--for those who read-- the company changed its strategy from being a IT contract services company--to deciding to focus on being a Proprietary Software Company--..
    They did this why...?

SCA...-Sustainable Competitive Advantage of Razor, Monarque PTX--on a 90%++ "Shoot out" against Global competitors--

That is the "intrinsic value" here guys-- that is ....the "future wealth driver"-- inimitable brand equity -- drill that into your collective skulls and you will sleep like an angel every night.

Now remember this also-- I predicted 7-10 days from last Wednesday-- to see most of those short listed Proof Of Concept Stage Deals come through.....

-Couple of points.

I do not resile from that.

The math probabilities still stack up--admitedly it might be one next week, one the follwing and two the next--or some such combination--but probablity dictactes the flow to occur to happen.... when I said it will happen...

Again to support the proposition--if you could just relax--when did (ITE) predict-- the closures--December/January--

So when I am predicting the closures-- between-- March 5 and March 10- for the first 2 and between March 11-March 25 as a idea--conservative-- for the second two.
    Piplelines--it does not matter if they only get paid half up front-- -- the market will understand then the cash pipeline is monetizable and monetizing--and will factor it in--once they are Formal Deals and Recognized--largerish- contracts-- and that their will be a very Good domino effect--traction effect--scaleability factor and momentum-- that will propel ....easier further contracts from herein....

_What did I say before--?

It is all about the Blue Chip Global New Clients--Just Who they actually --by name-- are--??-- and whether they become ....Referral Centres for (ITE)--and the (ITE) "franchise"....

So this develops my next line of deductive Reasoning....and hypothesis...The First Home Bank of Pittsbank-- potentialy--imo-- might end up being thefirst sort of Domino--

Went back over their (Pittsburgh --USA-- First State Home Bank)-- Website and related online info again today....--and they (USA-- Pittsburgh First Bank)-- have a anohter look who they are--and who is on their Board of Directors--

So think about this.... re . (USA-- Pittsburgh First Bank)-as -a HUB--among some excellent other 11 or so other USA- Banks ....who are good networked--nodes--or related ---"Sister Spokes"-- in this ISA-- Bank Bicycle-- Big Wheel-- ...

And it will keep spinning out from there as well again and again...imo....Logic dictactes this hypothesis--....

....Not wishing and hoping.....

Again the Central and Key-- propostion is this guys:--

.As a genuine Referral Centre for (ITE)--and the (ITE) "franchise"....remember Razor won the 2004 Award of Excellence for this sort of Brillaint Mission Critical Software proprietary Trademarked Software Product--and now--after the years of the sowing--after the "hard yards"--the fact of the Razor Benefits of the before only nown as Features ....of this amazingly Powerful & Superior and Unique Software-....-is now...as a trickle-- ....moving to a stream ....before the strong river flows-- starting to seep through ....and sink in......

--This has Always--always--always--been ....my central....unwavering firm and clear hypothesis--and proposition.

Nothing More.... and... Nothing Less.

(ITE) are either:-- "Best of Breed" or they are not....YOu either believe this on the evidence or you do not. That simple.

What do the facts and evidence actually now say...?

The Facts are--the evidence now says--not Robbo--but the facts of the POC's....are, that the POC's .... are the result --are the consequence-- ...of..... beating.... the other competitors-- --repeat--...

That is what is the wood fromk the trees fols. That is the Intrinsic Value.

The cold hard emperical Facts are--for (ITE) ---that... The "Tough Global Market as Judge and Jury"-- have spoken-- and that evidence now says....--not Robbo--but the evidence implict in the POC's are the result remember-- of (ITE) beating the other competitors-- that they have --in especially Razor, and PTX, and Monarque-- a Best of Breed set of market busting-- Killer Software Applications--Best of Breed... and a winning speed, accuracy and configuarability factor ....that is second to none.....--according to the judgement of the real global Market-Place....

What is the (ITE) story--the narrative--the story-- all about really at it its core..???

It is ALL-- about.... the Prodcuts and the Clients ...who benefit (ROI)--from these winning Products ....That is it, imo, guys.

....So if it helps you-- drill these above points-- into your skulls....

Chill. Relax. Be kind to yourselves....Wood ...from... the trees.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.