ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Good evening everyone,Read, read and then read the...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Good evening everyone,

Read, read and then read the detail...and intrpreter, extrapolate and decipher....

This is all Good News.....

This is exactly what I predicted.... that:-- "one swallow does not make a summer"-- ....and what we need to do nhow, is a deep breath, and is Relax, drink more Crownies, and intelligently ...... Think--what does Proof Of Concept Mean...

....and why ....---WHY----??-- are UXC continuiing to underwrite; the (ITE) Company....???...

--Step Back, and think and apply even a modicum of rationality and intelligence...!!

When you sleep tonight, if you have any doubts, it might help to say......and keep thinking--....

....Robbo says this is good, Robbo says this is still good....

errrr.... maybe,..... just maybe .....he is on the Right Track....

Coz guess what...??-=- :in my view, I definitely am.

Read, read and then read --All--; yes...ALL-- the detail...and intrepret, extrapolate, synthesize, analyze, and holistically ...-- decipher....

First easy Clue...Obviously there is more Good News to come...that is patently self evident in the Announcments @!...and think bundles, and serioes and linear, and sequential,AND---- do not be a silly worry Wart and be enticed into Singular Thinking that lacks any intelligent or discerning imagination........

Again,....carefully read and interpret the consequences of the Documens. It is so easy...

And ....if you still do not ...."get it", will spell it all out tomorrow.!!!---I promise !!.

In my hand--be a tad more patient--just the littlest bit more... (think the Godly Prophet Job !!)-- as.... imo.... you are in VERY good hands with (ITE).

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in and on this Internet Chat Site Forum, as expressed above are; explicitly unwarranted, and expressed on a strictly: ‘Without Prejudice’ basis.. These views are only personal opinions and speculations, are definitely not warranted, in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. These opinions & correspondences, expressed in this email and/or on this internet site are only the writer’s tentative thoughts and opinions only. Remember, they are, nothing more than that. These views are not…. (Repeat: ‘not’ …)…to be read as being, or even forming any form whatsoever of investment recommendation, general or specific. Instead, they are just simply personal ideas and opinions, and to repeat, are NOT to be read, taken, or interpreted as financial advice. These expressed opinions written here, are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their, authenticity, or likely predictive outcome. Therefore, these comments are highly subjective, not the basis of officially authorized research, and are therefore likely to be prejudiced by the writers own opinions, perceptions, interests, and outlook. As a result, these views may be prone to errors, as they are not objective, or official in any way, and, have not been checked by an authorized third party, and are possibly incomplete, ill informed and/or inaccurate. With this in mind, the author repeatedly reminds readers, that these opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Remember readers, to read these opinions as just one of many expressed personal subjective thoughts and ideas, in the ‘common market-place of ideas’—and to read these views in this light and as only that. Readers must recognize that, as these views, are only one viewpoint among many possible other viewpoints, they are therefore at best; only the author’s own highly subjective whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. You therefore ought not, repeat ‘not’, to rely upon these views for any form of advice or counsel. Instead, you are responsible for your own decisions. Readers must also note that, as with all expressed opinions, they are definitely open to discussion and refutation, as well as the logical weighing and consideration of other alternative interpretations and viewpoints. For any investment decision, the writer urges readers to conduct their own independent and separate investigations and research, and always seek their own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice, before coming to an informed decision.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.