AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

itech IPO, page-10

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @Tonza
    Hello, and firstly I would like to thank you for your detail reply. This forum is truly interesting and worth to contribute in. With my experience in a cut throat Nasdaq and NYSE day trading environment and trading now in Australia, this forum has been helpful to understand the Australian company's technology, product, mines, locations, quality, drilling aspects etc ... which are quite valuable aspects.

I can break a chart down and hit it hard everyday without any deep understanding and involvement to its fundamentals and it's a lustful affair. No love at all, as I will go Long (in love) and Short it ( as a quick goodbye) and keep making money daily but coming to this forum has humbled me truly. It has made me slow down abit and smell the roses (sort of speak). Meaning getting a better understanding and appreciation of all the incredible hard work that a good company does.

Which brings me to Archer AXE; I had seen the big spike; I speculated the price to shoot as it came on my radar through a good friend at an Australian stock brokerage house. I give him leads on US stocks like SPRT, etc and he gives me Australian stocks BBT and AXE and others... My scanner settings do not work well with Australian stocks as it's set to extreme volatility for Nasdaq.

But the story is that I was originally honestly going to trade the heck out of this baby AXE and I did. But something happened which has not happened for a long time. I bought high and held it and held it and held it ( very unlike a day trader) and I really don't know why I didn't actually put a stop loss on this stock ( not like me at all) so there wasn't a cut and run here. So weeks go by I am " holding the bag at a loss with AXE, so as I have time now, while enjoying the boat and the Australian sun, I start reading on this forum the details about Archer, and what the heck have I got myself into.

The Australian media slams it , prices goes down I am pissed as I am now in more loss. A few days go by and see AXE getting hammered again by the media price goes further down. Now I am feeling for this company, we always praise an underdog. I start to actually read about Quantum technology by Boston consulting. This is mind blowing stuff Tonza ; we are sitting on a GOLD mine. Boston consulting have already declared the next wave into Super computing being what Archer is working towards.

All this time, me sitting on a huge loss where my fellow US Traders laughing at me, so rather getting depressed and upset started my whole level of research on this AXE. I think this is what differentiates novice traders to experienced traders.

Then the news of iTech and the "free" allocation to AXE shareholders; this in itself to me is unheard of. It's such a beautiful commitment to say to the shareholders believe in us and we believe in you. My hard trader nature has fully been slammed out of me being in Australia especially with AXE. Not to mention @knucklehead helped to put me straight too ; thanks buddy...

I actually enjoy to contribute to this forum and I don't feel upset about the loss. Heck my inheritance is a few months away ; I would have topped up (personally) on AXE even more now if I could.

This is the same way when I bought PayPal at usd $30.00, 4 years ago and sat on it didn't day trade it and believed in it. It's $300 today or near-about.

I will be buying into iTech as reading about the Kaolin battery, the application of Kaolin, the Campoona graphite project , the Nackara Arc Gold project ; it definitely has strength especially its not starting new and taking over from Archer.

Thank you personally @Tonza for your help and insight. As for now I can give my Technical analysis to help this forum.

And the contact at Novus Capital said he will call me tomorrow to go through the other IPOs so I might start a new thread to help provide free but valuable and unbiased information on the iTech IPO for us to absorb.

now back to boating until 21 Sep with the lift off of the AXE US patents

Regards
    OrdFinancial

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.