AXE 0.00% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

itech IPO, page-14

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824

AXE is turning out to be a kind of materials and tech incubator that has done the research and exploration leg work for a lot of projects. I am doing some preliminary research into the Campoona graphite project and from what I understand, the edge that Campoona graphite might have is the value add that Archer has demonstrated by producing spherical graphite and also graphene from the flake graphite. Archer has done this with small scale mill processing which is low cost, flexible and low power consumption. Makes offtake negotiations a bit quicker when you have the end product at hand for quality checks from customers.

Did I also hear Dr MC say in an interview that he had made graphene in a lab? Synthetic graphene is another avenue being explored to supply batteries. It is higher cost, but also higher quality.
    Maybe I now get why they had to call this tenement offshoot iTech - it's high precision, nimble processing of what is mined. I had to delete my imaginings of larger plants being built, at least with the graphene side of things.

Of course other minerals/metals that iTech is involved with will need larger infrastructure. Those more familiar with the other projects will know about the various feasibility studies and processes and the time frames of each.

There is a lot to keep track of when owning AXE !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $1.45K 6.041K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 57400 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 40420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.