NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

ITEXICO

1. 580 Posts.
    ITEXICO

During the initial xTV video inbox upgrade I noticed an "itexico" icon which then disappeared.  Irrespective it may pop up in future as a new addition or maybe stay as a private option.  

Itexico got my interest as it hasn't come up before in any association/discussions we have had on HC.

www.itexico.com

- Founded in 2010.  Since 2011 the company has grown by 2,231% with nearly $4.2 million in 2014 (Source - inc.com)

-22 April 2015 - The company is slated to double from 100 to 200 professionals in its Guadalajara, Mexico based technology center, and nearly double its headquarters operation in Austin, Texas from 12 to 24 employees over the next 12 months (Source - dmnnewswire.digitalmedianet.com)

Open source searches show xTV and itexico have had dealings prior.  

Drew Anderson, prior xTV Vice President of engineering seems to have moved on for his own endeavors, best wishes for the future.  

Open source searches show at least two other current xTV staff are Consulting Directors with itexico as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...249f36-072e-11e6-bdcb-0133da18418d_story.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.