PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

itll catch up to kagara soon

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    no doubt with over 100cents EPS,and a PE around 5ish, this baby still has some ways to go IMO!

I cant get over the 100 cents + EPS figure!

I also cant get over the low PE

I cannot understand why Kagara trades on a P/E of close to 10 and this one around 5???

Sure KZL has copper production, but PEMs EPS is soooooooo much higher; PEM has soooooooooooooooo much more money in the bank!

.............. And theyll add even MORE money to the till after thid quarter where theyll get a VERY HIGH avg zinc price!

I feel that once the upcoming quarterly comes out , we'll be sailing to a PE of 6-7, and thus a $6-$7 price!

If theres going to be a lull in the metals mkt for a few weeks because of concern over falling copper price, then so be it; But the FUNDAMENTALS of this co suggest its still relatively undervalued and I think a PE of 6-7 is not too out of the question in the mid-term given the tonne of money they have in the bank, PLUS production and exploration upside.

IMO (I could be wrong though??) thers gonna be another leg up soon from PE 5 to PE 6-7, so thatll be a pretty good % return.

KZL here we come baby!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.