ITM 6.58% 7.1¢ itech minerals ltd

6 months worth of drill results on a graphite target that could...

1. 3,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12551
    6 months worth of drill results on a graphite target that could be one of australia's largest graphite projects? That type of news? Post #:67919139

I say could be, as their sugarloaf target was/is 150-250Mt @ 7-13% and they've been on record suggesting Lacroma is the same size or bigger. (They don't know as limited drill info there.)

@Josho737 measured the below. Obviously thickness plays a factor but based on surface area alone on the targets is looks twice as large.

I think results will drop next week from Mike's last update. if not the following - so seems to align with what the chart is telling you.

Why this is so fundamental is that this target is already proven from a met work perspective to work in the campoona flowsheet. The campoona flowsheet proved that CSPG can be produced and with good recoveries. So this lacroma deposit we know already can produce a high grade concentrate. If there's a resource there, it's fairly de-risked in terms of being amenable for anode material. They're effectively 12 months ahead on the met work as soon as the first cores come back. Can go straight to stage 2 (CSPG runs)

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.005(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $12.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $97.94K 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 579 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 111550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.