ITM 4.05% 7.1¢ itech minerals ltd

Hey there, yes still holding, I think in the weeks that followed...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Hey there, yes still holding,

I think in the weeks that followed my last tagged post it ran to 17c from 9c so a great swing trade for those that caught it. Can't say I did exactly but managed to squeeze the average down and keep overall capital exposure similar.

Although ITM have pretty much progressed as planned they've unfortunately found themselves with their 2 exposures in 2 sectors that just continue to stagnant in terms of raw pricing and sentiment. those being largely graphite and to lesser extent REO.

So realistically I think ITM needs those sectors to turn or something from exploration to significant reshape optic or left field (something new?)

with that notion I've keep my overall exposure to the 2 sectors stagnant. I can't commit to allocating more exposure to graphite or REO until those start to turn around. Personally I balance my exposure across commodity sectors so if I punt the wrong one on timing I'm not cratering on every front. Uranium and Gold were the recent market flavours but nothing for me in those other than a few trades following the money.

Sub 10M EV seems criminal consider shells with nothing are worth more but that's the market. Happy to park what I've got committed here see what the graphite market does. Management aren't exactly shills and seem to be executing on their strategy. others have equally been rinsed despite being solid projects so graphite just isn't where the money flow has been.

parking money Risk is obviously capital stagnation or potential the EV sheds even lower but that's the spec end - happy to say I was wrong in expecting H2 was going to see a slight uptick in graphite demand but seems that demand curve has shifted back a touch.

I'll need graphite pricing or wider sector sentiment to increase to tip in more allocation into graphite and My REO exposure lies elsewhere. Something left field in exploration could still certainly turn the dial but only need to look at project like RNU which are solid but arguably close to unviable at todays price. Sometimes less downside in a sub 10m ev but equally sometimes more.

we'll see what next quarter/2 brings and I'll re-evaluate EOFY based on market conditions.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $9.049M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $297 4.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11820 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 83201 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.