ITM 1.45% 7.0¢ itech minerals ltd

ITM Megathread, page-1073

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    I wouldn’t say I am happy by any means, I am still down on my investment and I have a significant holding here. With that said this is a long term investment for me, 3-5 year holding period at a minimum depending on what evidently transpires over that time. A lot can change over that period but I keep a core holding period at all times unless I am dissatisfied with how management are running our company. I am comfortable that Mike and the team are doing the best they can in this difficult environment in terms of commodity pricing. I am looking forward to receiving further rock chip results soon, high grade copper would be welcomed.

I trust that this management team will spend the investor dollars wisely and they are aligned with shareholder objectives, that is all I can ask for. They are interested in making an economic discovery and progressing projects. I wouldn’t have averaged down unless I was comfortable with the projects and management team. Apart from the share price not being where I want it (Which is outside managements control at times as they don’t control the direction commodities fluctuate in) I am happy they are moving the business forward while being prudent with shareholders funds. The majority of resource stocks have been hammered over the past year (some rightfully so, others I see as long term opportunities). I could turn out to be wrong here in my assessment of value (hopefully not) but it’s called investing for a reason. Cheers, CP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.