ITM 1.41% 7.0¢ itech minerals ltd

ITM Megathread, page-1078

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    I will either free carry when I have doubled my money or leave it depending on the progression of the company itself and the future outlook. For example, there are some companies that I have doubled/tripled my money but haven’t sold a single share because I expect more upside. I normally don’t sell good companies with good proactive and shareholder friendly management. These type of companies are hard to find and therefore I like sticking with them over the long term.

I am a net buyer of stocks and not a trader by any means. I sometimes trim my positions when I am overweight from a capital allocation perspective but this is normally when my average cost base is exceeded. I am only selling to reduce my exposure, not because I don’t believe in the company.

My investments are surplus to my needs so I don’t need them generating cash and will only monetise/liquidate when it makes financial sense to do so, the stock has reached in my view fair valuation or will sell if it is overvalued. Hopefully that answers your question, cheers CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $74.07K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 520 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 24567 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.