ITM 0.00% 6.7¢ itech minerals ltd

Thanks for the post mileraFC, yes I think Green Premium is well...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Thanks for the post mileraFC, yes I think Green Premium is well and truly on the way, as a holder of AGL most would have seen the farcical situation it finds itself in (see todays news) due to many things but failure by management to adopt a more pro active faster move into Green/Renewable Energy is IMO largely responsible but that's another issue. To pick up on @Majo18 comment on why @setfire2thehive referred to Graphite as "perhaps a flash in the pan sector" I note that @2ic also expressed the notion querying the longevity for Graphite due to new tech so food for thought for us posters with limited knowledge within the confines of Critical minerals. With the advent of Green Premiums playing a role in how mines will operate in the future it is just another dynamic that investors have to weigh up when choosing where to put their hard earned cash, for myself I try to not get too enthusiastic when reading posts as there are around 30 mining Companies (I think I read on the energy and mining website) exploring the Eyre Peninsular in SA eg. ITM, RNU, ADN, CMX and so the list goes on, I bet there would be many an announcement proclaiming the discovery of either Kaolin, REE"s, Graphite etc, etc and based on those announcements there would be many comments from holders of those Companies making statements like "we are off to the moon" or "lets back the truck up while there's a dip" blah, blah, blah. I would hate to hear of any poster perhaps dipping more than they could afford into what could be clearly a spec stock so a valuable post is one where the Poster critiques a stock and can validate their assessment (as do the aforementioned posters) weather it be complimentary or otherwise.
    Cheers
    PS I think your first paragraph in your last post was meant for sf2th because my experience and expertise is extremely limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $3.415K 50.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 294174 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 27925 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.