ITM 1.43% 6.9¢ itech minerals ltd

Lot of news. But it's more the pipeline of news that we're going...

1. 3,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12557
    Lot of news. But it's more the pipeline of news that we're going to get over the next 6 months from the drilling campaign. Which is about to commence imminently i suspect.

This is more exciting as sugarloaf will hit because there's already significant enough drill intercepts to underpin a mineral resource estimate. So it will be somewhat confirmatory but that news flow will be solid.

Then lacroma, it has some drill holes with significant intercepts - thats the drilling that the market is probably buying in pre-empting to be good. Those results will trickle in.

Then the met work on sugarloaf IMO will arrive in the next 4-6 weeks. The prelim met work showed the change of classification and change of way to target it IMO.

In this game the market usually buys prior to the news flow. I think the recent buying has more been traders on technical items. The longs will start to arrive when that newsflow starts dropping and puts ITM on the map as it will shortly have like 3 deposits of graphite. 2 of which are of significant scale. 1 we know can be used in anodes and CSPG (Camppona).

Lacroma likely just needs the drill to hit resource so we can underpin a solid resource which is amenable for anodes then you've got a tier 1/2 graphite co in south australia.

If Sugarloaf met work cracks the code for anode material we're talking globally significant scale similar to Talga buy obviously further behind in development.

ITM's potential is quite large - the traders are starting to move the volume. Funnily it's usually only once the company re-rates that longs stand up and pay attention and think it's legit.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 27/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $11.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $26.70K 384.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 122058 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 33000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.