ITM 0.00% 6.7¢ itech minerals ltd

ITM Megathread, page-534

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    100% agree, fear creates opportunities for the investors who have the cash flow to support continued buying. I bought another parcel at 22.5 cents yesterday and will continue to accumulate if the stock falls further from macro conditions. if the business, management and its tenements are fundamentally sound, the decrease in share price is actually increasing your future return and therefore should be seen as a short term mis-pricing opportunity. Value investors understand this and apply a bottom up approach to investing, speculators or people who shouldn't be invested in this end of the market become fearful when stocks fall due to macro conditions (i.e. they are too focused on the decline in share price, not the value you are receiving by buying at a lower share price).

The spec market is not for everybody in my opinion, if you need to sell in the short term or you don't have capital to lose or you don't have the ability to average down or you don't understand business (i.e. why you are buying the stock in the first place) then you shouldn't be investing at this level of the market, I can't stress this point enough. I have divested out of other profitable stocks in the meantime to move capital here merely due to the risk vs reward here (This opportunity which I will call A is better than opportunity B so hence the re-allocation of capital). I think this stock has limited downside especially at this price due to the following:

1) We can be bought out as feedstock - Renascour Resources in my opinion will eventually become interested in our deposits especially if they make it into production which is highly likely given monies received from government. We are probably circled on their whiteboard as potential future takeover targets (If I was running the show I would be watching this story very closely)
    2) We can either go it alone and go into production due to the size of our deposits and grade (Low capex from a mining perspective - $300 - 350 million).
    3) ESG credentials for our project are outstanding and safe have jurisdiction from a mining perspectve (Aus) - SA ticks all of these boxes and therefore the appetite for future funding to move this project a long is very high (either grant funding or capital or loan)

Cheers, CP.
    Last edited by ChasingProfits: 17/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $1.054K 15.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35243 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 70034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.