ITM 2.86% 7.2¢ itech minerals ltd

ITM Megathread, page-890

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    A couple of decent sized bids starting to appear here, some investors may be trying to get set pre release of results for the southern strike - 221k at 13 cents and 330k at 12 cents. Good luck to those buyers at those prices, you ain't securing any of my shareholding (500,000) plus at those unduly low prices. In my opinion, they will need to pay up if they want that amount of stock. Recently our trading days have consisted of small time traders and low volume so nothing to be concerned about. With China's annual graphite shutdown at the moment, I suspect graphite prices will slowly tick up over the coming months. This will coincide with release of our southern drill results, which could make things very interesting around here. This is my second largest holding and I have a lot of conviction here, it helps when management are trustworthy and are spending significant $$$ on exploration (investor dollars are not being wasted here). Looking forward to the next few announcements. Cheers, CP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $10.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ $24.20K 332.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63600 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.