ITM 0.00% 7.2¢ itech minerals ltd

Hi Matt,I hope you are keeping well and are still a firm...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Matt,

I hope you are keeping well and are still a firm believer/investor in Itech metals and what Mike and the team are trying to achieve here. Some days I feel like I am the only investor still buying stock here at these levels but fortune favours the brave.

In tough investing times like these I like to remind myself of one of the greatest investing quotes of all time: if you don’t have the equanimity to watch your investment fall by 50% or more you deserve the mediocre returns you will get. With the current macro conditions playing out at the moment in the battery metals space, it pays to be patient and ride out the storm as a long term investor imo.

I was interested as to whether you have linked up with Mike for an upcoming interview, perhaps after the release of the southern strike drill results for the graphite project in March? Would be good to hear his thoughts on the rare earth prospect as well, I suspect an update will be made here very soon regarding further progress on the Mets, as from memory the last formal update was in August 2023. Looking forward to hearing from you, cheers CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $1.259K 17.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 308670 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 139862 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.