ITM 2.78% 7.4¢ itech minerals ltd

Well-timed, Chasing, hah. Came by to post my weekly update. I am...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    Well-timed, Chasing, hah. Came by to post my weekly update. I am sitting down with Mike roughly this time tomorrow to go through the drill results with him. Post questions here if you have any! But otherwise, Mike will lead me through the 3D model he has built and I have some questions of my own about the campaig and the future for iTech.

But this news release seems super positive for iTech - they have to be getting close to that magic 30-40mt magic number for the Lacroma resource to be economic. We know Lacroma is battery-grade. We now know they are very close to their tonnage goal. They have a clear path to production at a capital expenditure that is achievable for a company of their size. And they have a lot more targets to drill out. And remember, grade isn't king here - met work is. And by all accounts, Lacroma is clean and simple as heck.

And no one buying graphite right now is exactly the reason you should be buying graphite. Retail always manages to buy high and sell low and I think this is a perfect example of why and how that happens.

Anyway, here's the link to my weekly update:

JRI This Week #32: Company Intro, Drill Campaign Review, and a Site Visit During Drillinghttps://juniorresourceinvesting.substack.com/p/jri-this-week-32-company-intro-drillThree projects this week: I will release the interview recorded last week with Colin Padget of Founders Metals (FDR.V), I sit down with MD Mike Schwarz of Aussie iTech Minerals (ITM.AX) to recap their recent drill campaign, and I travel to northern Saskatchewan to visit Fathom Nickel’s (FNI.CN) Albert Lake property during drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $9.049M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $220 3.027K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144538 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 96557 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.