ITM 11.1% 7.2¢ itech minerals ltd

Thanks JRI, very informative chat as always. My thoughts:*...

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135

Thanks JRI, very informative chat as always. My thoughts:

* getting to 40mt with Lacroma central is significant, especially given it sounds like it’s not complicated to extract. As proven resource that would still be globally significant. If you combine with Renascor (and potentially sugarloaf ) could make SA a very significant global mkt participant especially when you consider green credentials with renewable resources

* good to hear progress being made on sugarloaf and he sounded more positive than I expected and potentially closer to an answer than I expected

* didn’t sound too excited by Lacroma north but maybe that’s just about getting the location right like we saw in central

The graphite market and the use of synthetics is an interesting one and would be good to get a better understanding of the drivers. My understanding was synthetic was actually more expensive than natural and obviously significantly higher emissions. Had assumed it was a stability and security of supply issue - obviously have a lot more control of the ramp and battery anode chemistry obv complex.

Would be interesting to hear from someone who is an expert in this field. Maybe what we need is development on scale to provide that certainty of supply and it sounds like SA could certainly provide this, especially if sugarloaf is viable too. Maybe this needs some bigger picture thinking.

Anyway thanks again JRI for all of your efforts and input, and to Mike for participating. Much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.009(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.804M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 7.2¢ $198.3K 2.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63909 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 1675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.