AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Itochu 40% Dilution, page-11

1. 7,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    What is strange is the part where AGS will allow Itochu to have a Board member on AGS and one on ACE.

If AGS won back the 75% it would seem reasonable to have ACE managed with an Itochu Representative ie Board Member on ACE and one on AGS. imo but If Itochu take up the 40% now whats the point of having a Board running ACE unless AGS spins it off?

Why wasn't a proviso put in that all DSRs only applied if AGS won.

Taking the Itochu Deal into consideration and some posters who claim AGS were always going to sell or force H/Q into buying then it appears the Itochu Deal on face value is a massive blunder now. imo

Management "stating there are expressions of interest from a number of parties" must have you in stitches, Moseley?

The Itochu Deal and any expressions of interest fall behind H/Q so its all posturing on AGS's part to get H/Q to offer 'something' at least. Everything depends on H/Q. imo

The first bluff didn't work with the M&D C Matter and now this bluff with the Sale appears to be amateurish, only in my opinion.

When the Sale figure or other comes through then all will be revealed.
    atm I don't see anyway out for us as a small shareholder. The odds are stacked against us. imo

Our only chance was the first bluff! imo

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.