AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Itochu 40% Dilution, page-156

1. 3,142 Posts.
    they could not sustain a loss over a period of time,with the report tha t4mile was running at a loss now who is downplaying the whole saga,but the truth quasar are still selling their uranium,so is it that quasar are wanting to pick up the 25% on the cheap and giving ags a bad luck story to not pay the full worth .
    so why not play their game, and by the way quasar we have just raised enough capitalto sustain us over two years of production so what we want to do is lets go mining together,and along the way tackle them on the tolling charge,
    and when in full production then sell at a huge profit, it does make sense and drop the egos or new management who have people skills to be able to work with partners,

also the mine is creating cash flow and I did not see that we have any debt so what is this management up to, for them to take us back in time with no assets worth any money but the cost to prove up,

this board needs to go and look where they have taken ags over the years of the waste of monies and for what NO REWARD.incompentant could be the word for it u just cannot keep making bad calls,but what the heck tap the shareholders on the shoulder for more capital to waste,
    but for me and so many we want out with reward instead of watching the manipulation of the share price being held down and for whos purpose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.