EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

So this thread tells me that there is disagreement about Polo's...

1. 270 Posts.
    So this thread tells me that there is disagreement about Polo's motives. OK.

Polo has released something along the lines of '$7 is a good price even for such a strategic stake and if we didn't sell the whole stake at once we'd likely get less'
    what I find interesting is there is no proviso, that I've read, about 'in the absence of a higher offer'

If 10% of EXT changes hands at $7 unchallenged........ by numerous parties..... Kepco (korea) apparently put its hand up for 15% at one time........ Russia is apparently smooching the Namibian gov't for a right to mineral wealth....... China is building U powerplants like they've got masses in need of bread and circuses.......India too... French (Areva).... Canadians (cameco)......

Let alone RIO who might want to strengthen it's grip on the tiller..........

Nothing....

Well not yet..... this Polo stake is critical... IMHO... if any of these parties want to muscle their way onto the register... ipso facto.. ensure Uranium supply for ?? thirty years in possibly the largest economic U find for decades.....

So if no competing bids eventuate either
    1. the assumption of desire is wrong aka the aforementioned don't want EXT or its U
    2. They do want it but don't want to get into a bidding war over price, which is similar to..
    3. They do want it but at $7 its already too expensive.
    4. They do want it but have already lined up a stake with RIO who has been presented with the list of candidates/partners via the Rothschilds process.. remember that?... and together these parties have colluded/negotiated/agreed not to compete for this stake. Similar to point 2 but in any agreement not everybody gets what they want.... thus this Polo stake is a chance,, ?? last chance?? to break ranks and get ahead.

Idle speculation folks.... all quiet in here otherwise... considering whats afoot I'm surprised at the lack of comment.

Regardless... should you buy.. If 10% changes hands at $7 then where's the takeover premium?? $7 is 10% discount to the last cap raising... Broker valuations say $10.. Posters say lbs in the ground add up to more.. go on RIO make my day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5765131 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.