C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

I agree, perhaps it may seem like a distraction to us as...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I agree, perhaps it may seem like a distraction to us as investors, but I'm pretty sure those guys understand the situation and that everything hinges on the core elements of their business plan.

They are speaking at a Tin conference on Monday and then another Tin conference that someone else mentioned, so I don't think they're losing sight of what they are. It's just due diligence to at least mention other opportunities.

If they weren't shouting out other things, guarantee that people on the forum would be complaining that they aren't diversifying or highlighting other elements of potential revenue in the corporate plans (me being one of them behind the scenes).

The Granville stuff is frustrating and would like to know more on how they plan to get the next step up and running, but if you think they're going to piss their extra money on trying to pull lithium out of the ground instead of getting the core tin business running to their milestone targets, then it's more so losing sight as investors rather than management.

And as always.....if you have a grievance on the above as a shareholder, give the man a call! Take it from the horse's mouth. Peter has always been pretty grounded when talking about "deliverables" and not pie in the sky stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.