FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

its 12.10 am...

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    And I am savouring the moment...!!

Only just managed to look at the market results of yesterday.
    Jeez... FML up half a cent...five pips on the one day and I can't help but recall CW buying more when there was 'blood in the streets', others topped up as well. Gutsy guys!

However, what has really caught my attention this morning in looking at the market depth is that there are 76mill buyers and 63mill sellers. I should hit the sack, big day ahead, photographer coming today to take pics of an investment apartment we have just finished repairing and staging for sale (after tenants trashed it) and I have a couple of rush jobs to do first thing. Alas, more buyers than sellers, doesn't happen too often so I need to savour this moment. Will it hold up tomorrow? 'Tis a good feeling. Checked Kitco...gold not doing much but that can change with the blink of an eye.

Now I know most of us here are in for the long haul, not that it hasn't been a long haul for some of us already, and yes, the daily grind of the SP getting hammered is par for the course as we ramp up to becoming a substantial producer.

.........Okay, have hit the sack now, IPad in hand, and as I begin to drift off my mind remains focused (!!) on FML. I am wondering what it would take for the shareprice to reach $1.00. Billions of shares on issue. It would certainly take some time. But, honestly fellow shareholders, what would it take? Is this at all a possibility? As I dream of what can be with FML, is this the Company that could be a life-changing investment for us one day? This is a serious question. Our investment here is in the hope of making a difference. Is my strategy flawed because one day I would hope for a $1 share price?

Now, I'm just going to look at that market depth one more time....bring it on buyers!! Make my day.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Cheers...
    Cazzex

question. So how about giving me your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $1.051K 6.634K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19766 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 3005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 8555
Last updated 13.17pm 14/06/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.