FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi All...Well, what a 'dream' ride we have been on today. Mark10...

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Hi All...

Well, what a 'dream' ride we have been on today.

Mark10 ... Funny you brought up OZL. I bought OZL after seeing an interview on Business Sunday where Hegarty talked about the $1 party and looked forward to the $2 one. I bought after this and I am still behind on the very small parcel I still hold! Timing of the entry is everything. Hope your success OZL is replicated with FML.

Fitnfam...thank you for providing such an amazingly detailed analysis on what it could take to get FML to $1. There has to be an opening for a company 'a quarter the size of NCM'...why not FML? Yeah, would not like to see consolidation...all consolidated companies I have had of late are under water. Prefer the buyback situation to reduce shares on issue. But proving up more resources with high grades sounds like a more probable outcome than winning on a scratchie! I'm definitely not parting with mine either.

Pintohoo...thanks also. Yep POG up and fitnfam's analysis would have a shorter, or more chance of, a run to $1.
    Sharpshooter...you made me laugh...i mean really...good to see your sense of humour!

CW...what can I say? Yours is such a classic response, I thought I was still asleep and dreaming! You certainly have writing talent and if the world economies were not in such a mess, your clever comical edge on what could be, would be considered too way out to be considered a
    possibility. Only thing is, anything is possible in this mixed up way out world.

Thanks to all other responses, much appreciated as I try to work out how to step up on the wealth ladder. When I make my first million from shares, I'll let you all know. One thing that is evident is that if the POG goes into the stratosphere Focus could be the dream maker.

High volume continued today. Buy side looking strong again, gold nudging up. It would be great if there was a positive announcement in the wings.

Bring on the mania and may you all make squillions!!

Cheers...
    Cazzex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $7 52

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52002 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 3300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.