it's a boy!, page-12

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Good luck to a lovely couple - and their new son, in this sneery, snipey, cynical, sarcastic world.

Some of the worst to be found - in the realms of high finance! A nest of self-serving snakes. Now. Sadly.

No matter what all their destinies - this family will always survive - and thrive.

Personally, I think we may well be a Republic, sooner than later. Don't fancy "Mrs. Prince Charles" on the throne as Queen - may be I do her an injustice - some say she's very nice. But then the thought of any "President Kev" type - elected, by vacuous Twitterers - poncing around - "ruling" us - fills me with fear and dread.

Fate and destiny will take it's course. We just little worker ants.

All the very best to them - so straight-forward - and totally unaffected. Diana would be so proud and thrilled.

Prince William, when touring the Black Saturday bushfire areas - was sincerely moved, shocked, and totally empathetic, natural, and genuinely interested in giving his support where he could. Truly a man of the people.

Against his high humane, caring qualities, many politicians, around the world, not just here, are over-rated, undeserving, nothing but self-serving, primping and plotting, egotistical pompous scum.

William would run rings around most for his humility - and his sincere personal qualities. His title Prince - their's President. Same thing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.