IRI 0.76% 66.0¢ integrated research limited

It's a buy. Pure and Simple., page-18

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Hi hallier,

I never listen to the market. I use to with mixed results. I've stuck to my analysis of companies now for a long time and I've been very pleased with the results. Time and time again Mr market has been proven so wrong. So wrong! eg. MMS, CPT, CDA, COH, MWR, REA etc. Companies are completely oversold these days. While people rage against the shorters I thank them for providing me with great buying opportunities. This was close to $3 about 2 months ago. What's changed in that time? The CEO resigning is not ideal but CEOs resign. It happens. No financial information has been released. I believe they've got a great product and reputation. 125 out of fortune 500 companies and adding new ones in 2018. It's trading on a PE of about 17.5%. I'd rather put my money in a company like iri at 17.5 than some others that are 12, 13 etc. I said in my post that I hoped it would drop below $2.20 to buy some more. Well I've been adding. It may go lower it may not. I don't care. I'll bring this thread up in 5 years time and see where integrated price is then. Strong buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.