BUY 10.0% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

KatangaDLS own 23.5m shares or 12.8%. I figure they pretty well...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    Katanga
    DLS own 23.5m shares or 12.8%. I figure they pretty well control BUY. There is an undisclosed and probably unhealthy relationship between directors. The management confidence issues that plague DLS also plague BUY, both have been treated as fiefdoms.

However, with a modest number of shares on issue any sniff of oil will cause a big reaction. The Tanzania drill is probably our best bet for some short term appreciation. We are free carried in first well. Here's hoping!

I am still hopeful on offshore Sydney. But a Permit renewal should have been forthcoming by now if they had started the process when they realised a rig was not going to happen. Negotiating for the renewal should have started about July. I know it takes time but you can bet there are some big players now wanting it and putting pressure on NSW Govt to flick BUY. BUY's track record holding on to permits has not been good. Hopefully the DLS connection can have some positive benefits here. I'd love to be in BUY if Sydney is drilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.529K 1.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4163905 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 285714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.