SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Its a buy, page-47

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    At the moment the only thing that the Australian Government has going for it is the Iron Ore Price.

The bulls are in control of the AUD at the moment, looking at the charts.

if the Democrats win the remaining Senate seats then it is good night to the USD.

Then it will be good night to the Share market as Biden will increase taxes etc

if this does happen then Australian Government in a very difficult position as AUD should continue to strengthen.

Either way Australian Economy is stuffed no matter what the government does.

People thought that 2020 was bad, wait till the insolvency storm starts in 2021.

If they continue to extend Job Keeper / Bank Keeper whatever you want to call it. More people are going to start leaving the banking system if they continue the way they are going. That's why they tried to bring in the Cash Ban.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Liberal Party will extend the job keeper until June and then call a snap election in May, to try and win.

Then Most likely the Cash Ban bill policy will come back again in 2022.

But I think the Liberal Party may be toast in the next election due to the way people voted in recent state elections.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.