AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Its a crystal bal, page-2

1. 21,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2143
    Thanks Shelcomm. May I quote a paragraph of yours that I reckon "could" be "relevant" regarding the IIR report.
    I sold a house a few years ago, took it to market on a campaign based on selling at sworn valuation. Figured someone would jump at the chance to pay 'exactly' what it was worth. I got the price I wanted but I went through three valuers until I got a number I liked...
    Don't we know that the company is trying to obtain debt funding of $40 million that is imperative if they are to put real value into this company??

I don't want to sound cynical, but, I would like to bet that AKK commissioned this report (and probably others) specifically for the purpose of flashing it around the finance industry and the very name "Independent Investment Research" is what all the financiers want to see, an "independent investment report". Don't they?? Convenient?
    With such a huge disparity between the actual current SP and the "value" in that report, no one can tell me that it was intended for the "market" which, clearly, has ignored it!!
    That's the stuff that used to happen during the '60s and '70s, the good old "Poseidon days", nobody in their right mind would try that today(???).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.