AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

it's a gift from the gods at these prices!?!, page-4

1. 153 Posts.
    Good story but its not the one I know.

Royal Group are a diversified money making conglomerate that kept getting opportunities offerred to them in the resource area which they had no expertsie in.

They know Gold is a hundred year bull market with plenty of upside to go and they will also know the $US is an accident waiting to happen.

They decided that these resource projects, particularly the gold ones located in the favourite area of business (North Africa) should be looked at seriously.

A JV with a little Australian company with the technical expertise and Resume of Rick Crabb showed promise so they got to know one another and a marriage was formed. they get on very well by the way.

Royal Group will funnel deals (primarily Gold) which must be advanced projects towards GMR and open doors accross Africa for the GMR boys (working a treat) and GMR will do the due diigence. Royal Group will ensure the deals are funded no matter how large they are.

A portfolio of world class advanced exploration projects is being assembled, each one must show the potential to grow to 1 million ounces or better or it will be junked and replaced.

GMR is entitled to take 100% for itself any project out side of North Africa or any project the JV doesn't want to run with but GMR does (that would be a rare event but these are thr terms of the JV agreement).

The Swedich project was sourced by GMR which it was entitled to keep 100% for itself but it was simply too big so it was offerred up to the JV which snapped it up even though it is obviously outsid of North Africa.

Another project in Mali or Ghana is my best bet (maybe both maybe neither) for the next acquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1844041 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 108596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.