EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

it's a gusher !!!, page-10

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi Mont,

Pretty much the same as your observation re Deutche selling off their trading stock. Possibly others as well, I can only go by the numbers on the screen. I noticed that there was a bot teasing the price up and then there would be a few good sells from off screen and the inline orders were hardly touched while many multiples of the inline orders went through from off screen.

Must be frustrating for the inline order holders seeing their orders bypassed by trading stations remote from the inline order station.

The steady little bot nibbling away at the sell line and the sell line feeding in at about a five or six to one ratio of the bot, plus the off-screen buy order fills. If anyone else sold a decent parcel it would reverse for a short time or another buy line would start to make it look like demand was outstripping supply so there would be a flurry to buy and then the feed-in would restart and the bot would start nibbling again. The bot stopped and the feed line went to lunch from 1.00 pm until 2.00 pm pretty much to the minute so I would say some trading clerk had the job of disposing of around 300,000+ per day and used supply and demand to extract the best price for their purposes. That to me fits the description manipulated. If they weren't buying their own stock to maintain the price then it sure looked like there was an "arrangement" in place to achieve the same end.

Result is they have fed in constantly between 64c and ~53c and now have the cash and numbers to create a pump. That might fit the term manipulated as well.

It must have been very frustrating for them these past few weeks of impulse euphoria not to be able to do a decent short on it, hence the trading strategy and 2m on close on Friday looks to me like they wanted some back. Just had to wait until the sell lines were full enough, the AORD was down contrary to the DOW, (actually not weak but a correction of the euphoria impulse move, and a weekend just to seal it.

not advice, just opinion.

ifandwhen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.698K 299.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3262316 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.