EWC 10.0% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

it's a gusher !!!, page-4

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    You are probably on the money Johnson. Saw some photo's of EWC's LNG equipment on a Chart presentaion recently. Rady for shipping. Strange how one can get so excited about some goods that are ' ready ' for shipment.

I believe the site works are completed and the production platform construction is all but completed. Designed and built down to the mm. reay for instaltion of the overseas components.

I understand there has been a very compelling reason for the equipment from Chart and Siemens being delayed until certain building criteria had been met.

It was alluded to a little while ago the building works and production platforms had to be :
    (A) Have all regulatory building approvals passed, and then,
    (B) Have a certain % of the production platform building works completed, before any of the overseas components could be imported into Indonesia due to customs duty guidelines.

And that reason is - If certain building works are completed, as they are just about done now,then the LNG components can be imported duty free. This would save millions of dollars in customs duty. A compelling eneogh reason not to ship the equipment ahead of time.

One could therefore imagine, the goods will be shipped and installed just about immediately they are received in site at Sengkang.

Just a few more pieces in place in this long awaited jigsaw. All we need is a bit of solid news to give the buyers some traction to push through 70 cents, the sellers will disappear, and we will have new support to push through into the eighty's and higher.

Cheers

Mont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.154K 128.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1274991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 482607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.