EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

Dwuuuu:Come on - if you're going to post, have a bit of a think...

1. 585 Posts.

Dwuuuu:

Come on - if you're going to post, have a bit of a think about what you're typing.

You state Taurus are offering a premium for EXT as they were trading at $7.50 prior to the offer.

The reality is that there are over 250M shares on issue and very few were traded in the last 12 months by comparison. It would have been largely the mum & dad investors getting in and out - all the long termers I've had regular communication with have either held bought more on the lows and/or sold high and bought a whole lot more back on the lows.

$7.50 is in no way a reflection of the intrinsic value of this resource, and if you think otherwise, you know very little about this stock, the broader energy climate and the global uranium industry.

Go back and look at the take over metrics in Uranium over the last 24 months. Look at the price paid for Mantra post Fukushima. Look at the whole cost profile for each of these resources:
    - the cost to aquire (/lb in the ground of resource)
    - the development cost /lb
    - the cost to mine /lb
    and then compare that total with the LT forecast price for Uranuim.

Happy to read your posts, but how about posting something worth reading which adds value to the discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.