ARV 20.0% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

I have been reading the posts of another player on the Andover...

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I have been reading the
    posts of another player on the Andover Intrusion. Their shares are up some 25% and it is amazing given they have just raised A$6m
    to drill.

One poster said that in gold deposits for example, there could be satellite deposits to a main discovery but for lithium, they are
    in swarms.

This poster thinks that RDN's SOUTH of Azure is a swarm of Azure. But he does not know about the North licence of RDN and he said that if Azure finds a swarm in the North, then RDN may also have a swarm on their northern border to Azure.

This poster hypothesises that if Azure has some 300mt , then they have 100mt?

ARTEMIS RESOURCES
    The expected [last Quarterlies] rock chip sample results are now due especially since the geological team flew back from Perth on Fri, 24 Aug 2023.

The STRIKE, width will be also of great interest.

Artemis's 100 % licences [2] are in the North & South.
    Going by what was said about the North, it would be interesting to see what Artemis will say about this licence.
    Going by what was at the
    border of GreenTech/Artemis licence JV, that was GRE/ARV highest grade at just over 3% LI20.

If the strike of Artemis Southern 100% licence is anything like 3.5km , that would be fab akin to RDN/s strike.

Not long more to wait and Artemis Resources stated : " 7 DISTINCT lithium anomalies at 100% E47/1797 & E47/1746 with elevated lithium above the 95th percentile."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.4¢ 1.1¢ $372.3K 30.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 349999 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1546807 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.