GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

I sometimes think people living outside of Tasmania believe...

1. 324 Posts.
    I sometimes think people living outside of Tasmania believe Tassie is an island you could ride your pushbike around in a day or two , and i have personally met some of these fools . Bell Bay / Longreach is 50km from Launceston and approx 10km from GeorgeTown , other industries are located closer to GeorgeTown , industries established over 50 yrs ago , the technology utilised in these businesses has been continually improved since commencing operations , both being as 14001 accredited , there have on odd ocasions been odors waft into GeorgeTown and there are monitoring stations already insitu around the Tamar valley , all readings from them are available to the community and govt agencies upon request. I do not believe there have ever been complaints from Launceston residents regarding odour or noise regarding these industries and it would be near on impossible to hear anything from the Pulp mill site . Locals and Launceston residents have been happily travelling to this area for over 50 years for work and pleasure , great fishing in the river and out on the coast has never been affected by the existing businesses and if there was any change to that once the mill is in service , the community would be onto it in a flash ..

Build the Mill and secure the future of the Valley for another 50 years .. More residents support the mill than oppose it in my opinion. I have seen a lot of media hype re protesters but have never seen anymore than a handfull committed to the cause .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.