GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

its a long way to the export market, page-6

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Nortiba

Can help you on both counts here.

The East Tamar Hwy will of course cop a lot more traffic but it has been hugely upgraded over past 2 years.

The Mill will not be a blot on the landscape.

From the East Side of the Tamar it will go almost unnoticed. Viewing it from the other side you will of course see it but big deal. You also see a lot of other commerce that is already there. So what.

Tassies have got to get over their culture cringe. They have to learn that they and the endangered hairy nosed, left footed, long eared, spotted bum tit mouse can actually cohabitate. You don't close shop totally because one was seen 40kms from the proposed development.

It will bring enormous benefit to Tas as I said in previous post so no need to readdress. Whether that same benefit flows to the bottom line of Gunns is another matter.

Lastly, see Tassie first. Spend a lot of time preparing [checking websites, getting experiences of others, working out what you want to see] and then spend 2 weeks doing it. It is a wonderful, beautiful pristine [too many people grab that word for their own agenda] unspoiled part of Australia, It is THE MOST UNSPOILED PART OF AUSTRALIA!

Then go to New Zealand. It doesn't matter how long you spend there [esp. South Island] you will never see it all. NZ is Gods own creation. Nowhere else on the planet can match its sheer beauty. Other Countries have "parts" of NZ. Norway has the fjords, Alaska has the boiling mud, Yellowstone Park has the geysers, Canada has the same Mountains, India has in some parts the same pure lakes, England is same as Christchurch but only one place on Earth has got them all. It is as if God spent all his time creating the World but then needed something to put in his resume just in case he was asked to do another gig so he picked out the achievements he was proudest of and put the whole lot in one place to use as his showcase and then called it New Zealand. In case it hasn't shown through I am very proudly a New Zealander, [although naturalised Aussie] from Christchurch.

I am privileged to have seen 2 of the very best. Tassie and NZ.

Sorry for going on. As you can see I am passionate and as such wouldn't want harm to come to Tassie with latest developments. It won't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.