MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

its a matter of trust, page-12

1. 1,329 Posts.
    Another week, another month, another year goes by and still nothing. I'm so disillusioned by this company I haven't even looked at HC for 2 weeks and I can see the frustration of all us long suffering holders. Something has to change here. It's obvious Paul has completely failed to deliver on numerous fronts with his only success being that he's still getting paid. I knew the consolidation was going to painful. I'm kicking myself for not selling out the minute it was announced as I'd told myself I should. The problem being by then my investment was already a fraction of its original value and look at it now. Absolutely criminal what's gone on here with no retribution whatsoever. The ASX is a complete JOKE. Management like this should be getting jailed then maybe we'd have some honesty and transparency in reporting to the market. These people just treat investors money like monopoly with no concern for what its doing to people's lives and get paid huge salaries for doing it. Just wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.