NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

its a new day so lets play nice!

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Morning All,

Firstly let me remind you all of the adage you need money to make money!!

While I was not too impressed that they have had to resort to another placement to get this over the line I am glad they did this rather than drop their bundle- which would have sounded the incompetence of management. I'll wait to hear the reasoning on why a placement was necessary before I comment further, but you have to keep in mind that this is the down payment for what will become a tangible asset. If it was for something like a drilling program or consulting services I would be pi$5ed.

The fundamentals however, have not changed and I can't see XS passing up the option in which case NKP shouldn't have any issue in get some kind of debt instrument for the remaining payment- despite being 5x what they were after this time.

Patience is all that is needed on this one, sure you may make quicker money elsewhere in the short term- but in my opinion the level of risk would be considerably different.

Have a good chrissy all, as his maybe my last post till the NY where early in it I hope to revel in my holding of NKP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.