SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

its a no for me, page-10

1. 2,196 Posts.
    G'day BM.

We can talk about JV's till we blue in the face, hang on we already have-lol, myslf included.

Maybe and probably certainly they have been in talks for a long time but they all probably say, just get the permits and we'll be in, ala Hanlong.

IMO it is the govts of Cameroon and Congo who have let SDL and shareholders down. Not management or the Chinese but the archaic way these countries do business suggesting political risk is still a factor for SDL.

Bit sad really considering all SDL has put into these countries including openeing up wealth building opurtunities.

SOME very good posts guys including the ones about how a scheme of arrangement goes down btw these got very minimal TU and they are CRUCIAL guys, imo. Go have a read. From my understanding a vote will go down at a meeting and shareholders get a VERY big say, even ones with 2000 shares Yacheng! Will of course wait for SDL recommendation but that by no way guarantees it will happen, imo.

From what I briefly read seems to need 50% of shareholders, not shares, to say no at the meeting to block it-WOW. Am i reading this correctly. CAn anyone elaborate more, or, we could just wait to be told by management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.