MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

its a ny kind of life

1. L2
    119 Posts.
    Interesting announcement to the market today. the big boys are ready to sell our company for us.............PTL jim Baker.....
    The back rooms in NYC will be gearing up for due diligence studies using GS's exceptional capacity to independently arrive at an incredibly accurate reserve report........it's on!!!!
    we are no longer a production play, but rather a developing asset play. for the moment( or perhaps in a few days time) only GS will know the true reserve potential of CC. prospective suitors will come and go...local( utah) producers plus other o and g co's plus US and european absolute funds, whilst people in Oz will hang on every 5 c share price movement... ultimately ( or potentially very soon-? from left field) a buyer will emerge and pay...
    reserve report can be adequately estimated when flows are around 10 per day from top of hill ( translation- very soon)
    Note the statement " the co has also identified several hundred drilling locations on it's rocky mountains, central utah resource base"- translation: GS ain't selling this baby at a significant topographical/limited seasonal discount because the gas is THERE and it has a price.. and the reserves are definitely going to be bigger than we expect.......
    from now on this bus is being directed, steered and driven from NYC. Expect future announcements to be similar to the june 6 ann in nature.......( wonder who wrote that one???)
    I hope this baby survives until end August in order to maximise our return-$4...
    it may perish VERY quickly at $2.5.....

Whilst i don't have a crystal ball, insto buying should continue from here( as evidenced in past few sessions) and i don't expect to see a significant fall in share price. i actually believe it might continue to eek up slowly before it's next run.....at least, it should hold well compared with other" end of tax year stocks"

don't forget, the june quarterly will suck ( but who cares)
    our perfect storm is alive and well. nymex today at 13.3 $14 coming up- elections, directors wanting out, Obama etc

pray that dolly survives to perish in Aug/sep.....

Nice to see you in good form DT- sleuth6- love the budgie bit...makes me homesick...Where's my mate frieda?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.